The Chamber & Main Street office is kept open by your dues, grants and fundraisers, and assistance from the City Bed Tax to promote Marysville tourism. The Chamber & Main Street office and Visitors Center is open five days a week to keep the wheels of the Chamber running. Volunteers also keep the Visitors Center open Saturday mornings to welcome tourists.
Why Join the Marysville Chamber of Commerce & Main Street?
Through your Chamber & Main Street membership, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure for our business at numerous networking events, take advantage of business services we provide, volunteer community leadership, gain support and knowledge of other members and give back to your community. The advantages of joining the Chamber & Main Street are tangible and intangible, personal and professional.
Business Services & Other Benefits:
- Listing in our Shopping & Dining Directory
- Listing in our ongoing Business & Industry Directory
- Listing on our website (with link to your website)
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Company Exposure via Visitor Center
- Chamber Gift Certificates (that can be spent at any retail member business)
- Community Calendar
- Community Map
- Sponsorship Opportunities
You might consider that your Chamber & Main Street dues will keep your business first and foremost in front of the economic business community. Your membership is an investment – not a donation or contribution. Members are genuinely interested in keeping Marysville pressing forward. Join today!